This applies to all user groups
Educators, office staff admin, office staff, & custom user groups.
Add an Educator
Adding another awesome user to your already fantastic team, good for you. In this section, you are able to add new Educators to the system.
Need to store info on the user’s address, phone number, DOB, and much more? No problem, we take care of that in this easy-to-use section that stores basic demographic info on the educator.
Need to take some notes on a particular educator? No problem, our user-friendly notes system allows users to take down remarks or comments about a particular therapist. Add info on their performance, their vacation time, or anything else that might be of importance.
All notes can be added using the notes topic feature allowing users to select a particular topic that they want to assign to this comment for later searching.
Having trouble finding a note? Not anymore! Use our date filters to easily search through to find notes written days, weeks, or months ago!
The wePortal’s educator scheduler section allows you to keep a close eye on what activities your educators are working on. This interesting gadget is also great for assignment allowing administrators and office staff the ability to find availability in the educator’s schedules.
Within this scheduling feature educators and administrators are able to add, edit, or remove events effortlessly.
Important aspects of this radical scheduling feature are:
- Day, week, and moth views
- Event scheduler
- Schedule creation based on status (Available for therapy, on vacation, not available, etc.)
- Set re-occurring patterns that re-occur daily, weekly, or monthly
- Set detailed notes for each event
- Start and End Times for each event whether re-occurring or not
- Color coding system for event legend that can be updated with custom colors in the system management section
- You have to check it out to believe us!!!
Sometimes tasks need to be assigned, ok well probably most of the time. So we created this feature with the busy professional in mind whether it is instructing students to finish assignments, or keeping yourself organized this feature makes keeping track of those tasks sweet and simple. Educators can easily keep track of who they assigned to what, who has finished their tasks, who is still working on them, and who hasn’t done anything at all.
Regardless of the task, our tasking system can help any educator stay on top of their to-do list. With our comprehensive tasking feature, educators can assign tasks to students or themselves anytime .
Educator tasking feature includes the following items:
- Comment section where the person assigned the task can send messages back and forth with the person that assigned the task.
- Two step completion process where the person assigned to the task clicks “Complete “and then the person that assigned the task either verifies the task or changes its status to “Not Completed” and sends revisions in the task comments section.
- When tasks are assigned, the system will automatically notify the individual that they have a pending task to be completed by email or text.
- When assigning tasks to anyone, administrators can assign tasks to groups of therapists or individuals.
- Educators can see all relevant information on the task such as title, description, created by, assigned to, status, due date, and creation date.
File storage, where do we put files and how do we organize them? With our neatly organized system users of the therapist document sections can store files in one of two different repositories, namely Educator User Group and Educator Specific. The educator user group is the repository located at the top and the educator specific section is the repository located at the bottom.
This documents feature is like any other in the system in that it is controlled by the user permissions section, so if you don’t want other people to have access to this section, they won’t get it.
This unique documents section allows users to personalize their documents by changing the text and background color of different documents in this section.
Here is more information on these two innovative sections
Educator User Group
Within this section all folders and documents that are designated by administrators or office staff or assigned to all directors will appear here. For example all documents related to all educators such as instructions on how to use the portal, or blank forms would appear here. This section is visible to all users within the educators user group section.
Within this section documents that are specific to this particular educator are kept. Documents such as liability insurance, documents signed by directors, timesheets, evaluations, supervisor forms and many other documents.